Sunday, December 19, 2010

Doidle To Be Replaced By A Pachyderm?

So I was recently privileged with the opportunity to perform some reconnaissance on Saturnalia HQ... I am disturbed to release this morsel of terrifying bit of news:

Joe and Josh have a baby elephant hidden behind the couch and are training it to replace Brandon on the keyboards. I did notice a "coincidental" placement of a trumpet and a trombone in the room as well as some off-key warbling emanating from their studio while I was in the shitter, but I believe it's all just a decoy for their true plans. When quizzed about the possible conspiracy, Patrick Shanks replied, "Well, an elephant would be pretty good cause the trunk is like a third hand. Elephant trunks are really precise actually! They can pick up peanuts! Brandon can't pick up peanuts with his trunk, but he can really pound my hole with it."

3 comments: